Purpose: This system should be used to run node local jobs with no timeout (i.e. sequential throughput computing).
- The system comprises nodes, with different characteristics. Refer to qnodes to get detailed node information.
- Operating System is Cent-OS 6.5
- Linux-kernel: 2.6.32-431.11.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP
- CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5506 @ 2.13GHz
- The Workload-Manager is Torque 4.2.9 with Maui 3.3.1
MOMs are configured with '$spool_as_final_name true'. Hence jobs will spool directly to the specified output files.
System Specific Environment Variables
They are set automatically and can be used in scripts. Refer also to Available file systems.
|HOME||Absolute path to your PC² home directory|
|PC2GROUPS||Absolute path to the PC² group directory|
|PC2SW||Absolute path to the HTC software directory|
|PC2SCRATCH||Identical to PC2WORK|
|PC2SYSNAME||The name of the system: "HTC"|
|PC2WORK||Absolute path to your PC² wide scratch directory|