Aus PC2 Doc
pc2status is a commandline tool available on Noctua and Oculus that shows you:
- which projects you are a member of
- and for each project:
- the project runtime and total computing time contingent granted
- the projects monthly and three-monthly contingent and the computing time used by the project so far (Details about the definitions can be found on the page about Slurm.
- the resulting priority of the project
- the distribution of used computing time among the project members
- the file system usage and quotas
- The computing time statistics are updated every 10 minutes.
- The computing times are counted in cpu-core hours. That means that using one compute node of Noctua for one hour amounts to 40 core-hours, because each node has two cpus with 20 cores each.
- You can use pc2status -f to get a listing also for past months.
- You can limit the output to a specific project with the commandline option -p PROJECTNAME.