Noctua/Problems/CIFS and NFS Exports
Aus PC2 Doc
Permission denied (solved)
- 21.09.2020: The server currently has problems to map the AD groups to the unix groups resulting in "Permission denied" messages. We are working on it.
Lustre File System stuck
lustre gateways fully functional again
- Final tests are finished. The Lustre-Gateways work as expected.
- 09.12.2019 - 17.12.2019
- The initial problem should be fixed now. Now NFS and CIFS export work as expected. Nevertheless the solution has to be made rebootsave for the future. Therefore, the nodes lus-gw-1 and lus-gw-2 might get rebooted during the time. You should use lus-gw-1, so that we can run reboot tests at lus-gw-2.
Not functional after Cray ClusterStor upgrade
- 02.10.2019 - 9.12.2019
- Since the version upgrade of the ClusterStor appliance by Cray during the maintenance, the CIFS and NFS4 exports are non-functional.
- We are working with Cray on a solution.