OCuLUS/Problems/Parallel File System
Aus PC2 Doc
OCULUS Maintenance from 14.09.20 until 17.09.2020
- Downtime due to work on power access line
09.07.20, 13:30 - 13.07.20,14:45
- One of the seven storage nodes of BeeGFS crashed. All data chunks which are stored on this node are currently unaccessible.
- Your applications may hang.
- A HW-RAID controller crashed in storage06. We have replaced it with a spare part. The parallel file system is now working again.
23.06.20, 19:40 - 25.06.20,15:00: Failure of one BeeGFS meta data server
- The HW RAID controller of one of the two metadata servers is defect. Therefore, some directories under /scratch are not available.
- If your directory is affected, you will get something like: ls: cannot access /scratch/hpc-prf-xyz/...: Communication error on send
- In our last BeeGFS update in Feb 2020, we enabled [metadata mirroring].
- Refer to Migrating Existing Metadata to get more information why your directory may be not accessible.
OCULUS Maintenance from 10.02.2020 until 17.02.2020
- The system and all frontends will be offline during this period.